Caring for Seniors for Over 35 Years
At Murphy’s Pharmacies, we’re happy to provide all clients the opportunity to take part in a medication review with their Murphy’s Pharmacist.
Under the Prince Edward Island Provincial Drug Plan, this service is FREE for most Islanders who are:
- Seniors 65+(on 3 or more chronic medications)
- Islanders covered by the Financial Assistance Program (on 3 or more chronic medications)
- Individuals living with diabetes
Make your health a priority and book a medication review today!
Why do you need a medication review?
A medication review is an important opportunity for your Murphy’s Pharmacist to help you better understand and manage your medications.
Not only may a medication review save you money, but it may also save your life!
- Address any side effects you may be having
- Determine if you’re at risk for potential negative drug interactions
- Determine if you’re taking unnecessary medications
- Determine if there are any lower cost drug options that could save you money
- Look for potential interactions with vitamins and supplements
- Answer any questions or concerns about your medications you may have
- Give you the peace of mind you deserve!