Retail Manager – Cornwall
Murphy Healthcare is a healthcare group that owns and operates pharmacies, medical centres, and retirement homes in Eastern Canada. This dynamic, growing and award-winning organization prides itself on providing exceptional care, always. Murphy Healthcare has been in operation for 40 years and is a multi-national award winner in health promotion, patient care, innovation, pharmacy design and charitable work.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Murphy’s Pharmacies is looking for a Retail Manager to join our team in Cornwall. We are looking for someone that shares our core values of Care – We are here to help. Collaboration – We are better together. Community – We build healthier communities.
This role is responsible for daily retail operations of a pharmacy and/or multiple pharmacy locations. It involves coaching, training, motivating and supervising all department team members to ensure all inventory, image and client care standards are being met and that all company objectives are being executed.
- Troubleshoot and direct client inquiries, and address all client issues promptly and accurately.
- Works with Operations to ensure the overall financial targets are met by ensuring existing and new core standards, policies and procedures are in place.
- Handle escalated issues and follow-up on outstanding issues promptly.
- Organize inventory procedures and year end/month physical counts.
- Responsible in ensuring schedule is based on demand while having properly trained employees are ready to serve. As well as planning for future staffing needs such as vacation coverage.
- Acts as a role model for employees and clients by encouraging teamwork and community involvement.
- Attend all training sessions and meetings.
- Performs training and conducts meetings with employees
- Experience working as a Retail Manager would be considered an asset.
- Must be professional, courteous, adaptable and highly organized with proven experience with multitasking.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Solid knowledge of computer and relevant software.
- Able to effectively establish work priorities and goals for self and staff.
- A strong track record and dedication for project completion.
- Excellent communication skills demonstrated through team work, and good listening skills to follow and execute instructions.
- Physical requirements include: standing& walking for extended periods of time; lift/carry/move up to 40 pounds
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Although we appreciate each application, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. Preference will be given to internal candidates.
- Murphy’s Pharmacies is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer.