Postal Clerk/Client Care Representative – Murphy’s Central Street
PART TIME POSTAL CLERK/CLIENT CARE REPRESENTATIVE
Murphy’s Pharmacies has been building healthier communities across Prince Edward Island for over 35 years.
We are proud to offer pharmacy and health services at our independent pharmacy locations and to be multiple national award winners in the areas of pharmacy design, health promotion, patient care, innovation, and charitable work.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a Client Care Representatives/ Postal Clerk to join our Pharmacy location in the Summerside area. The position requires someone who is personable, patient and demonstrates a commitment to providing excellent client care.
- Provide knowledgeable client care and customer service with respect to product location, selection and information.
- Greet clients and acknowledge waiting clients, offer assistance. Ensure service is maintained at levels above industry standards.
- Responsible for accurately and efficiently completing all cash register transactions in a courteous, prompt and accurate manner, including following all company accounting procedures as well as balance tills daily and prepare deposits.
- Effective two-way communication with customers, other staff members, and management.
- Contribute to promoting a positive, friendly, safe, and healthy environment for all staff and clients.
- Maintain a clean work environment and ensure product is ordered and merchandised according to our processes and standards.
- Other duties assigned by the Supervisor, as required.
- Must have 1 year experience in a retail environment.
- The successful candidate will possess an excellent work ethic, proven ability to multi-task and communicate with clients in a pleasant manner at all times.
- Must also possess attention to detail and provide excellent and informed client care.
- Self motivated, Client focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple demands and establishing work priorities and goals.
- Must demonstrate excellent client care.
- Flexibility in work schedule.
- Physical requirements include: Walking/standing for extended periods of time; repetitive movements; lift, move, carry up to 50 pounds
To Apply, click here