Pharmacist – Central Street
We are seeking a dynamic, self-motivated pharmacist for our Central Street location to participate in the daily dispensary operations, working in a team environment and collaborating with other healthcare professionals. The ideal candidate would also have an interest in developing specialty areas of practice, as well as a passion and interest to develop and implement patient focused programs. Must be able to work a rotation of days, evenings and weekends. This position requires the candidate to work at other Murphy Pharmacy locations.
· Participate in the daily dispensary operations, including supporting company initiatives and adherence programs.
· Fully utilize scope of practice as per the Prince Edward Island College of Pharmacists including prescription adaptation, renewing or extending a prescription, injections, therapeutic substitution, minor ailment prescribing, medication reviews and smoking cessation, etc.
· Integrate medication reviews into daily practice for all eligible clients in an efficient and effective manner.
· Lead by example as a role model in terms of exhibiting a culture of caring amongst all employees and clients. Ensure that the daily focus is to provide the best care possible with every touch point and client interaction.
· Professional work ethic, ensuring confidentiality of client records and medical information.
· Contributes to promoting a positive, friendly, safe, and healthy environment for all team members and clients.
· Proven ability to work autonomously and in an organized manner with some experience leading and developing others (team leadership, people development, motivation, delegation). ⦁ Scheduling flexibility (adaptive to changing work schedules and routines).
· Experience working with Kroll.
· Client Care mindset, attentive, organized, demonstrated collaborative approach to working with other pharmacy team members, passion for pharmacy and patient care, takes initiative, empathetic, works efficiently and accurately.
· Must also possess meticulous attention to detail and provide exceptional care always.
· Commitment to ongoing education and staying current with pharmacy practice trends would be an asset.
· Self motivated, goal-driven, career focused professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Experience in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple demands and establishing work priorities and goals.
· Minimum Bachelor-level degree in Pharmacy and Pharmacist License (PE) – in good standing.
· Physical requirements include: Standing for extended periods of time; repetitive movements, moving, lifting and carrying up to 20 pounds.
To Apply click here