We are looking for a Medical Secretary to join our team. The position requires a professional medical secretary that is personable, patient and demonstrates the ability to be calm in a variety of situations. This positions is located in a fast paced medical office. Hours are Monday – Friday days. We offer a competitive compensation package. This is a Full Time Term position to cover a maternity leave.
· Managing daily office activities including appointment scheduling, telephone reception, confirming appointments, arranging tests, filing, and transcribing when necessary.
· Professional work ethic, ensuring confidentiality of patient records and medical information.
· Responsible for accurately and efficiently completing all office administration, including billing procedures and purchasing office supplies.
· Promote a positive, friendly, safe, and healthy environment for all staff and patients.
· The successful candidate will possess an excellent work ethic, proven ability to multi-task and communicate with patients in a pleasant manner at all times.
· EMR experience would be considered an asset.
· Must also give meticulous attention to detail and provide excellent and informed patient care.
· Be a self-motivated, career-focused professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Experience in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple demands and establishing work priorities and goals.
· Proficiency with computers and experience with appointment scheduling software.
· Completion of Medical Secretary course is required
· A minimum of one year experience working as a Medical Secretary is required
· Transcription experience is an asset
· Experience with Electronic Medical Records
For more information on how to apply click here