Loss Prevention Officer
Murphy Healthcare is a healthcare group that owns and operates pharmacies, medical centres, and retirement homes in Eastern Canada. This dynamic, growing and award-winning organization prides itself on providing exceptional care, always. Murphy Healthcare has been in operation for 40 years and is a multi-national award winner in health promotion, patient care, innovation, pharmacy design and charitable work.
Murphy Healthcare is looking to add to our Loss Prevention initiatives and require some additional services via a Loss Prevention Officer. We are looking for someone that shares our core values of Care – We are here to help. Collaboration – We are better together. Community – We build healthier communities.
This is a contracted, casual position of up to 3 hours per week with addition time as required. The hours are flexible allowing it to fit into one’s current schedule.
- Serve trespass notices, update database, ensure security equipment is functioning and maintained
- Follow up on security/loss prevention concerns, reviewing security footage.
- Work independently with high attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
- Prepare reports relative to any theft incidents, merchandise recoveries, investigations and security audits.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with all internal partners and local law enforcement agencies.
- Testify in court on behalf of the company.
- Background in law enforcement, current or past, is an asset.
- The successful candidate will possess strong written, verbal, interviewing, listening and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers and security equipment.
- Ability to maintain composure and provide effective coaching in the moment on loss prevention techniques.
- Availability to work flexible hours and days, including evenings, weekends, and in emergency situations.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we appreciate each application, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. Preference will be given to internal candidates.
Murphy Healthcare is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer.