Client Care Representatives
CHARLOTTETOWN | STRATFORD | CORNWALL
Murphy’s Pharmacies has been building healthier communities across Prince Edward Island for over 35 years. We are proud to offer pharmacy and health services at our independent pharmacy locations and to be multiple national award winners in the areas of pharmacy design, health promotion, patient care, innovation, and charitable work.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a Client Care Representatives to join our Pharmacy Teams in the Charlottetown, Stratford and Cornwall areas. The position requires someone who is personable, patient, and who demonstrates a commitment to providing excellent client care.
- Provide knowledgeable client care and customer service with respect to product location, selection, and information.
- Greet, acknowledge, and offer assistance to waiting clients. Ensure service is maintained at levels above industry standards.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all cash register transactions in a courteous, prompt, and accurate manner while following all company accounting procedures.
- Conduct effective two-way communication with customers, other staff members, and management.
- Promote a positive, friendly, safe, and healthy environment for all staff and clients.
- Maintain a clean work environment and ensure shelves are stocked.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- The successful candidate will possess an excellent work ethic, proven ability to multi-task, and communicate with clients in a pleasant manner at all times.
- Must also give attention to details and provide excellent and informed client care.
- Be a self-motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple demands and establishing work priorities and goals.
- Must demonstrate excellent client care.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com quoting the job title in your subject.
Although we appreciate each application, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Murphy’s Pharmacies is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer.